In this weeks episode I talk to Lucas Bishofberger from Telestream.net. Lucas for the past 2 years has been working as the Product Evangelist for ScreenFlow, but recently changed to a different product called Gameshow.
It is a live streaming app for video gaming. You can learn more here if you’d like: www.gameshow.net Lucas drops his knowledge bombs on his production workflow, recording, editing, publishing and exporting. He also gives us his top tips and top resource for creating a better quality video.
Ready to dive in & listen?
PRESS THE PLAY BUTTON BELOW
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
Lucas’s productivity workflow
How he sets up is workflow
His export settings
TOP TAKE AWAY TIPS:
1. Record your audio first
2. Script your video
3. Start with fine edits & go deeper if needed
4. Use caution when using the zoom & pan in your editing
5. Visualise what your video will look like and work back
6. use blankets & or a small closet to record your audio if needed
7. Use transitions wisely Lucas recommends the cross dissolve & cross blur and 0.3 and 0.5 duration
TOP RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED
Screen flow Resources Page (webinars and training section is the best)
What I am working on these days.
One of my more recent videos
I you haven’t already purchased Screenflow you can grab your copy by clicking the link below
DONT FORGET IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION YOU WOULD LIKE ANSWERED RIGHT HERE ON THE PODCAST THEN VISIT THE WEBSITE
WWW.SCREENCASTMAGAZINE.COM/PODCAST AND SUBMIT YOUR QUESTION BY CLICKING THE SUBMIT A QUESTION BUTTON